|Posted 1 month ago · via eat-sleep-rave-repeat||103,693 notes|
If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
This photoset made me so happy. You go, lil snail.
|Posted 3 months ago · via shroomiepsylocibina||69,398 notes|
|Posted 3 months ago · via definitelysupergay||268,364 notes|
I was hoping to be at the east coast by mid May to catch the ice bergs, but I’ve had a few set backs with my vehicle, so all these timelapses were shot not far from where I live. If all goes well, next month will have some new and interesting locations, as I will be on a trip across Canada. I didn’t have time to make a new song, so I used an old one.
|Posted 3 months ago · via matt-molloy||22 notes|
|Posted 3 months ago · via rated-e4-ecstasy||42,205 notes|
|Posted 3 months ago · via psychicswelling||86,196 notes|
|Posted 3 months ago · via zhka||4,879 notes|
1. You are not your failures or rejections. You are not the boy who couldn’t love you, the job you couldn’t get, the school who wait-listed you.
2. You are, however, your passions, your convictions and the company you keep.
3. Blocking toxic people out is hard, healthy and needed. You may regret blocking people out. But you will ultimately rejoice in a toxic-free life.
4. You are unique, and your experience with people is unique. Your relationships can never be repeated, replaced; only remembered.
5. Have the courage to be yourself all the time.
6. Show your love. Especially to your parents. We are all living on borrowed time, don’t waste the moment you could have said, “I love you, Mom and Dad.”
7. Don’t be the life of a pity party. No one enjoys the tear-stained favors or melancholy attitude.
8. Trust your intuition. Period.
9. Know when to fight. More importantly, know when to walk away. And keep walking.
10. Never regret speaking your mind and respecting yourself. Even if it compromises your reputation, your relationships or “looking pyscho”. Never regret loving yourself enough to call out people who don’t.
11. She’s no you. And you aren’t her either. So stop comparing yourself, there is no comparison.
12. You can only overcome self-harm with self-love.
13. You were created to be something magnificent. Honor that.
14. Continue to be outspoken. Some will find it scary, some will find it sexy, but you will find it liberating.
15. You may not have the person you want, but you have your integrity. Hold onto it. It will get you through difficult periods with grace and poise. Don’t succumb to low levels of revenge and desperation. Continue to be dignified even when it seems unfair or unresponsive.
16. Before you do something, question your motives. We all have demons but we all have a responsibility to tame them before they turn into our monsters.
17. If you apologize, mean it.
18. Be good to the ones who are good to you.
19. God will speak to you through other people, dreams, and music. Listen.
20. We have so many different chapters in this lifetime. People are not meant to be “main characters” throughout our story. That doesn’t mean we won’t find our happy ending.
21. Some people will take you for granted. Some will emotionally abuse you. This is their problem. Unfortunately you will be causality in someone’s personal battle, but again, this is their problem.
22. It is never too late to change and grow.
23. Forgive. Forgive your enemies and forgive yourself.
|Posted 4 months ago · via milk-roses||803 notes|
|Posted 5 months ago · via ilovetheyouniverse||74,726 notes|
|Posted 5 months ago · via ilovetheyouniverse||5,369 notes|